UAI 2014 - Volunteers Recruiting
The 30th UAI Conference is looking for volunteers to help with registration and running the conference smoothly.
As a volunteer, you will receive FREE conference and workshops registration. Registration fee does not include a banquet ticket. A banquet ticket at $55 may be purchased via online registration.
You are expected to put in about 10 hours of work at the conference site, much of it being staffing the registration desk. A student who volunteers must guarantee that she/he is present at the conference for at least 4 of the 5 conference days. Students with papers accepted at UAI will be given priority. You will NOT have any duties during the session when your paper is scheduled to be presented.
Volunteers who have been accepted will be notified by Tuesday, 8 July 2014.
To volunteer, send an email with:
- Your full name, school
- Advisor name and email address
- Paper title and author list (if applicable)
- When is your paper scheduled to be presented (if applicable)
- Which days you will be present at the conference. If these are not full days, please give times you can be available (E.g arriving 23 July at noon, staying until 27 July at the end of the day).
- Attach a scanned copy of your hotel or airplane ticket (for non-local volunteers)
Application (plain text or pdf) should be emailed with the title "UAI VOLUNTEER" to: email@example.com before Saturday, 14 June 2014.