- Hotel. The conference has arranged a
limited block of rooms in the
Radisson Hotel Cambridge.
The hotel is located at 777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
The hotel is located approximately 2 miles from the conference site.
- The conference rate is $105.00 per night, plus applicable taxes,
single or double occupancy.
- Rooms at the conference rate are available from Wednesday July 12
through Saturday July 15th. Subject to availability, you can also obtain
a room at the same rate for Sunday July 16th.
- You must make your reservation no later than Monday, June 12,
2006. To secure reservations, you must call the hotel directly at
617-492-7777, or via the Radisson's toll free line at 1-800-333-3333.
You should mention that you are calling for the "UAI 2006" room block.
- The special room rate is only available for a limited block of
rooms. All hotel rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis,
and it is recommended that you make your reservations early.
- On-Campus Accommodations. Single and double non air-conditioned
and air-conditioned accommodations are also available at various
on-campus residence halls at rates ranging from $60.00 to $94.00. On-campus housing can only be
used by participants who have registered and paid for the conference.
A copy of your conference registration receipt (please print the confirmation page produced by the
on-line registration site) is required along with a completed housing
application and full payment. The deadline for requesting MIT housing is
26 June 2006. All rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve
basis, and it is recommended that you make your reservations early.
Complete information and an application request form may be accessed
- Other Hotels. A list of other hotels is located on the list of
area accommodations page
from the MIT visitors web
site. Other useful local information is also available at this site.